Airbrushing on T-Shirts & Leathers
Suitable for the complete novice wishing to learn how to airbrush onto T-shirts and Leather.
Your tutor, Fred Crellin, is a fully trained and qualified teacher (PGCE) with over 25 years airbrush experience.
The classroom at our studio is equipped to cater for up to 6 students per class, with individual student 'bays' with extraction, airlines & daylight simulation lighting. A small onsight shop display area is also provided for those wanting to purchase goods.
|What is provided?|
| • All equipment – including t-shirts, leather panels, paints, masking materials, and various different airbrushes |
• Work books containing all notes and exercises for the course.
• Tea or Coffee throughout the day, with biscuits in the morning and cake in the afternoon
• Lunch – range of sandwiches and savouries.
• A certificate of attendance once you have fully completed the course
• An opportunity to purchase airbrushes and equipment at discounted prices. We will supply all students with a discount code for purchases on the day, and for any online orders for the next 12 months.
Course Dates - please hover over