Suitable for students looking to take their wildlife pictures to the next level. This course is only suitable for students with airbrushing experience or who have attended the Introduction to Airbrushing or Pure Airbrushing courses.
Your tutor, Fred Crellin, is a fully trained and qualified teacher (PGCE) with over 25 years airbrush experience.
The classroom at our studio is equipped to cater for up to 6 students per class, with individual student 'bays' with extraction, airlines & daylight simulation lighting. A small onsight shop display area is also provided for those wanting to purchase goods.
|• Learn how various methods of image transfer. |
• Learn how to recreate colours to photographic accuracy
• Learn various methods of recreating hair and fur
• Learn how to layer paint and use opaques and transparents
• Learn methods of creating infinite detail in your work
• Use of various masking techniques including templates and paper.
|What is provided?|
|• All equipment – including reference material, art board/paper, paints, masking materials, and various different airbrushes |
• Work books containing all notes and exercises for the course.
• Tea or Coffee throughout the day, with biscuits in the morning and cake in the afternoon
• Lunch – range of sandwiches and savouries.
• A certificate of attendance once you have fully completed the course
• An opportunity to purchase airbrushes and equipment at discounted prices. We will supply all students with a discount code for purchases on the day, and for any online orders for the next 12 months.
Course Dates - please hover over