Airbrushing Warhammer Figures
NEW for 2019! Airbrushing Warhammer Figures.
Suitable for those who have never airbrushed before or have some airbrushing experience but would like to improve on their skills and knowledge base.
Your tutor, Fred Crellin, is a fully trained and qualified teacher (PGCE) with over 25 years airbrush experience. He gained an Hons degree in Industrial design and Model Making from Wolverhampton University in 1991.
The classroom at our studio is equipped to cater for up to 4 students per class, with individual student 'bays' with extraction, airlines & daylight simulation lighting. A small onsight shop display area is also provided for those wanting to purchase goods.
• Learning Airbrushing basics- experience control, paint, pressure, set up and handling
Learn how to care for your airbrush, strip rebuild and maintainance.
|What is provided?|
• All equipment – including paints, tools, polystyrene bases and warhammer models are provided
• Work books containing all notes and exercises for the course.
• Tea or Coffee throughout the day, with biscuits in the morning and cake in the afternoon
• Lunch – range of sandwiches and savouries.
(Right image: Work completed by a novice student after just 2 days tuition!)
Course Dates - please hover over